A Butterfly Heaven

April 28, 2020 Sidelle Menon 8 Comments

Hey!

Today I wanted to create a type of fold card. After checking out the Butterfly Challenge this month, decided that I should make a Waterfall card as it's been a while since I made it. I grabbed my stamp, stamped the butterflies on a piece of white cardstock, and colored them with my watercolor pencils. Then I created the waterfall mechanism. For the background, I was thinking of a way to let the card look less dark due to the black cardstock and decided that I should create a background with the same colors. Once the colors dried up, I added a few dotted lines and a few splashes of black paint. Finally, I glued all the elements to the card base.




Entering this card for:

1) Crafters Castle - AG
2) HLS April Watercolour Challenge
3) Stamplorations - April Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge
4) April Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #74
5) MIUCB #36 - Anything Goes + Fancy Fold
6) Inspired by...a rainbow of color
7) Penny Black and More Challenges - AG
8) Creatalicious - Challenge #185 ANYTHING GOES with optional marble background
9) TTCRD - AG


You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty Butterfly card, thanks so much for sharing and joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! :) Great colors!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty butterfly card, the colors are so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us over @ Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So petty. Such a lovely entry to our flight theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete