Spread Love, No Room for Hate | Altenew Inked Flora | Z-Fold Card

July 01, 2020 Sidelle Menon 30 Comments

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing well! I turned 22 last month and decided to celebrate it by opening my online store! To check out the types of cards that are available, you can click on the tab - SHOP at the top of my home page. To know how to place an order for other products, click on the tab - HOW TO SHOP?

I took a short break from crafting just after my birthday to relax for a while. Today's card features my favorite stamp set once again!

I decided that the last card of the month had to be PRIDE related! Since I always stick to the classic card shapes, I decided to make a Z-fold card. I tried a bunch of ways to get the pride colors on my flowers and loved this one the most!


I stamped the flowers and leaves on the watercolor paper by Anupam stores and colored them with my Little Birdie watercolor set.


For the card base, I used black cardstock and followed a tutorial on Youtube to get the required shape. To add a subtle effect, I added sheets from my old notebook. After arranging the flowers in my preferred arrangement, I added the sentiment from the same set!



Entering this card for the following challenges:


You Might Also Like

30 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, the way the colourful flowers stand out against the monochrome background is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy July, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful! Very cheery card. Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love the flowers and how you colored them.

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used so many rich colors. Amazing idea!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the bright colorful flowers.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful design - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!
    Fabulous layering and colours!

    Thank you for joining in at IkesWorldChallenges
    DT V

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring and I love the design of this card :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very orginal card, I love your design.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges

    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the contrast between the brightly coloured flowers and the black and white! Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and great design!!! I love the flowers in bold colours against the black and white checked background, awesome!!! Thank you for joining the July challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab card and so wonderfully colourful :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at Ike'sWorld this month. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The card is gorgeous! I love the multi colors you used on the flowers and the z-fold is fun! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete