[SQ] Day 9 - Recycled Card #1

April 06, 2020 Sidelle Menon 15 Comments

Hey!

For today's project, I decided to recycle a brown paper bag and use it as my card base. Next, I added pieces of pattern paper and pages from an old notebook to make my background. I followed the second sketch(given below) from Sweet Sketch Wednesday's current challenge. I stamped a bear on a sheet and colored it with my watercolor paints. After assembling the card, I added sequins to finish it. 




Entering this card for the following challenges:



You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely cute bear and great water-colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a neat way to recycle something! Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a bit of recycling myself... Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and the bear is so cute!!! Thank you for joining the April challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute ! Thank you so much for playing along with my 'Animal Magic' challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another sweet card, so glad you tried both of my sketches out as they are so different. Love this image you've used and your colours. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and lovely colouring. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
    Anne SSW2 DT

    ReplyDelete