[SQ] Day 7 - Mandala Card

April 04, 2020 Sidelle Menon 18 Comments

Hey,

Hope you are all doing well.

For today's project, I decided to sit back and draw as drawing has been calming me lately. I decided to draw a mandala as it always calms and soothes me. After researching on Pinterest, I found one that I liked a lot. For those of you who find it hard to stay motivated to craft/make art, Pinterest is a great platform as there are 1000+ pins with so many ideas that I'm sure you will find one which suits you.

The drawing took me a good three hours while coloring another two hours. The five hour period was completely worth it as I feel in love with the result.
Entering this for the following challenges:

1) Word Art Wednesday - AG
2) Gem of a Challenge - AG
3) Polkadoodles - AG
4) Make my Monday - Make your own Background paper
5) Crafty Creations - AG
6) Through the craft room door - AG
7) Creatalicious - AG
8) Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #336
9) Stamplorations - Theme and photo challenge
10) Crafts Galore - AG
11) Cute Card Thursday - AG
12) Simon Says: Spring Mood Board (Inspired by the colors)





Happy Crafting!


You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. Hello Sidelle! I can see where coloring this beautiful mandala card was very calming. I'm so glad you were inspired by our color challenge to create this bright and cheerful card. Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that did take a lot of hours but totally worth it - what a beautiful Mandala - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandalas are wonderfully creative and full of relaxation. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Glad you were able to join us for the Make Your Own Background Paper challenge!


    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a wonderful Mandala! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge for the month of April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That took a lot of patience to draw the mandala and then even more to color it in. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love Pinterest, too! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous mandala, and hand drawn! Wow! Thanks for joining the fun at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete