[#SQ] Day 6 - Read from Home

April 03, 2020 Sidelle Menon 18 Comments

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are staying safe! As mentioned in my previous post, I had started a 30-Day Self Quarantine challenge on 29th March however after Day 1, I was feeling very low and unproductive hence I couldn't get myself to craft. I took a few days off to compose myself and now I'm as ready as ever! I promise to be regular starting today! For today's project, I decided to work on the idea of - Home Sweet Home. I had come across these gorgeous house arts/ pictures over the internet and wanted to paint a few of them. After thinking of ways, I decided that why not make bookmarks out of them? I used old wedding cards that I've been hoarding for years for the backgrounds, drew my houses inspired by a few pins from Pinterest and then colored them with my acrylic paints Lastly outlined each bookmark and added a ribbon.



Entering this project for the following challenges:

1) Daring Cardmakers - Recycle
2) Lil Patch of crafty friends - C #128
3) Word Art Wednesday - AG
4) Gem of a Challenge - AG
5) Crafty Creations - AG
6) Through the Craft Room door - AG
7) Creatalicious - AG
8) Rainbow card challenge - Challenge #16: Totally Tiffany
9) Besties Challenge - AG
10) Polkadoodles - AG


You Might Also Like

18 comments:

  1. Ohh, so cool bookmarks! :) I love your houses :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these bookmarks! Such a great idea! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your book mark from a reader of all things. TTCRD Week of 31 Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bookmark =) thanks for sharing at Besties International Challenge Blog =)
    XoXo
    Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bookmarks! Glad you were able to join us for the Totally Tiffany challenge!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, TRCC DT - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Card Challenge this month and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Em, TRCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Rainbow Card Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun! Thank you so much for joining us at TRCC! I hope you join us again! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bookmarks!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional wedding” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete