[SQ] Day 11 - Hi - Spring Card!

April 08, 2020 Sidelle Menon 19 Comments

Hey!

Today's card features an old background stamp from Penny Black. I bought this stamp a while ago but have hardly used it. Since we are in the spring season, I thought that it would be perfect to make a card with this stamp. I stamped it on white paper and colored it with my watercolor paints. I loved how the coloring turned out, I guess I'm finally getting the hang of it! Once I finished coloring, I fussy cut it and added it to a card base. Then I stuck the word - HI from my alphabets sticker collection. Finally, I finished the card by adding a black border.





Entering this card for the following challenges:

1) Art Impressions - Bloom Where You're Planted
2) Crafty Friends Challenge - Spring
3) Make my Monday - Make your own Background paper
4) HLS April Watercolour Challenge
5) Simon Says: Spring Moodboard ( Inspired by the colors and flowers)
6) Inkspirational Challenges - Challenge #210 - Spring
7) Penny Black At All Sorts - April - Anything Goes
8) Crafty Catz Challenge 500
9) Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes challenge
10) TTCRD - Anything Goes Challenge 7th April 2020

You Might Also Like

19 comments:

  1. A really beautiful image and a lovely choice of colours. Thank you for joining our Penny Black and More 'Anything Goes' challenge.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautiful floral card, thank you so much for joining in with our April theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and so colorful! Thank you for joining in our Bloom Where You're Planted challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the coloring job you did! Glad you were able to join us for the Make Your Own Background Paper challenge!


    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous stamp! Love the colors you chose.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful palette for your flowers! Love it! Thank you for joining us in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful bouquet of flowers! Great colour choices! So special! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete