Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

June 09, 2020 Sidelle Menon 13 Comments

Hello everyone!

There are a lot of summer project challenges going on right now so I decided to start making summer cards even though it is the monsoon season here in India! Whenever I think of Summer, I always remember having Lemonade (Nimbu soda) to quench my thirst as summers in India can get really harsh at times.


I got inspired by a lovely orange slices background pin on Pinterest. Once I drew the lemons on a piece of watercolor paper by Anupam stores, I colored them with my Itsy Bitsy professional watercolors. 

For the background, I used my watercolor pencil in the shade green to get that rough finish. The sentiment is the transparent letter stickers by American Crafts. I had to finish off the card with my white 3D Pearl drops again.

Entering this card for the following challenges:

8) FUSION - Beach  (Inspired by the sketch)


You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemonade and summer are a perfect match a beautiful card thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely summer card with the lemons, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely refreshing card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ginny, you have a wonderful blog!!

      Delete
  5. Lovely fresh colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and I love how you added texture to the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete