Clean & Layered Bright Colors Card

June 08, 2020 Sidelle Menon 7 Comments

Hello there!

Today I am back with a Clean and Layered card inspired by the current challenge at The Card Concept and the sketch at Hero Art's Challenge.

I recently purchased the professional watercolors set by Itsy Bitsy and decided to use it for the card.

I colored the background panels with colors black and sky blue. The rectangle is colored with dark blue. Then I distressed the edges to give it a nice edge with my distress inks. 


Next, I doodled the butterfly and colored it with pink, orange, brown, and crimson. The sentiment is from an old magazine and I finished the card with a few black 3D Drops again by Itsy Bitsy.



Entering this card for the following challenges:




You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us in our DT Call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck ! 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Amazing choice of colours and awesome layering. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I’m so impressed that you doodled that butterfly! Stunning work!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny’s, and good luck in the draw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so beautiful! It's really clean & simple!
    This is Brian with Penny's Blog. Thank you for sharing this card with us in our link party! :)

    ReplyDelete