Heartfelt Wishes | Cross Stitch Rectangle Background

February 20, 2021 Sidelle Menon 15 Comments

 Hey,

Today's card features the My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Rectangle Background die once again. I really love how classy and elegant these cross stitched cards look.

For the design, I decided to follow the MFT Printable Resources and used the background heart design. Even though Valentine's Day has just gone by, I think this card would be perfect to let anyone know how much they mean to you.

I used two colors - red and cream for the pattern as I wanted a soft look. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Essential sentiments stamp set. I added a few silver stones over the hearts so that they could pop up. The cardstocks used are once again from Letzcraft.


I'm entering this card for the following challenges:




You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful and elegant. This certainly takes time to design and make this fabulous card. I saw this on Simon Says Add Some Texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is that pretty. So much love on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW this is awesome! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darlene! I already follow your blog, love your work <3

      Delete
  4. Wow this is awesome. So creative and glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments, Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love when two seemingly unrelated crafts collide. This is so precious. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete