Autumn Florals | Altenew Inked Flora

October 11, 2020 Sidelle Menon 16 Comments

Hey there!

I've seen a lot of white embossed flowers all over the internet for a while and was always intrigued by it. I finally decided to try it out using my favorite stamp set by Altenew - Inked Flora. I once again used autumn colors on my card inspired by the color theme at My Favorite Things Color Challenge 150.

After heat embossing the florals in white on a piece of watercolor paper, I colored them using a bunch of products like watercolors, distress inks and detailed it with my sketch pens. For the background, I used the Antique Linen distress ink to create a light wash.

After arranging the florals, I added a sentiment from Essential Sentiments by My Favorite Things and finished off the card with a few sequins.

I'm entering this card for the following challenges:


You Might Also Like

16 comments:

  1. Wow, Sidelle, this is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning card, your embossed flowers are gorgeous, love the colours.
    Thanks for entering the CRAFT Challenge this week
    Chris
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous design. LOVE the colors against the white embossed flowers. Great job, and thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love your gorgeous autumnal colours and placement of the flowers. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sidelle that is a lovely card. The colours are perfect for an autumn theme and your embossing is so crisp and clear.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for Through The Craft Room Door
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card, such a great design and pretty colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing again this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about Autumn or Anything Goes!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely autumnal blooms, the watercolour with embossing works really well.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Красиво выглядит)

    ReplyDelete