You're Stinkin Cute | Lawn Fawn

September 29, 2020 Sidelle Menon 15 Comments

Hey there!

I always love to incorporate scraps/supplies that I have had for years and my quilling strips are one of them. Jennifer McGuire Ink has been one of my favorite crafters and from one of her videos, I got inspired to use the strips for the background.

I stamped a bunch of sentiments from the Essential Sentiments stamp set by My Favorite Things onto a few strips using my distress inks as I do not own any other colored inks.

I decided to use the current sketch at MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. After placing the sentiments on the background, I glued them and added a strip of vellum to create a band at the top.


I later stamped the cute fox from the Stinkin Cute Stamp set by Lawn Fawn onto some watercolored paper and colored it with my distress inks. Added a few details with a white gel pen and fussy cut it out. 

To finish it off, I heat embossed the sentiment from the same sentiment in white and assembled the fox, sentiment, and a white heart using some foam squares.

I'm entering this card for the following challenges:






You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,love the cute image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab sentiment - compliments the image perfectly.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design, it's lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, thanks so much for joining in and hope to see you again next month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colourful wall of strips in the background, great idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background you made with the stamping, works as a great foil for your stamped critter.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete