Passion led me here.

October 30, 2019 Sidelle Menon 0 Comments

Hey!


So again it’s been a while, but as you know college life never gets easier, as much as I love doing crafts and being creative I needed some time off for my exams and I’m back at it again. Blogging and sharing what I do is one of my biggest passions and I don’t want to lose touch with it, as they say, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Quite often I have seen that those who do crafts often have the best of best tools and the newbies seeing all this get intimidated and choose to not get crafty, but let me assure you that to be creative you do not need all those things just the basics and you’re good to go. Through my blog, I want to show how you don’t need to spend too much to make a good card or a DIY project and you do not need a billion tools to get crafty, using things lying around your house can be just as good. Working on a budget can get tricky if you want to get a few necessary things which may be expensive, but I will try my best to be reasonable with any spending. I love doing crafts and these projects because you can not only give meaningful gifts but also not create waste around the house and use these things.

Thank you so much for taking the time and reading this, I will try posting more regularly now as I said earlier. If you would like me to do something and have more ideas for me write it down in the comments; Thanks again and have a great day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: