Precious Baby Challenge

April 08, 2014 Sidelle Menon 5 Comments

Hi guys,
From many days I was thinking what to make for the 'Itsy Bitsy - Precious Baby Challenge'.Then on saturday I decided to make these BUILDING BLOCKS as I could not think of anything else.I really love how it has come out.

Firstly I made 6 boxes using the box template which I found on the net.then I covered the boxes in pink/purple paper.I added the border using my EK success punch and cut out the alphabets from A-Z and numbers from 0-9 and added them on the box.
Challenges entered:
Thanks for the Lovely comments.Hope your'll like this project.

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous boxes! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Super cute & COOL!!! Awesome job!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are adorable! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cubes! What a great project! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project for kids! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes for Kids Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete