Handmade Background Card

April 11, 2014 Sidelle Menon 5 Comments

Hey,
I really enjoyed making today's card.Its a sought of a rainbow effect..

I created the background by drawing a geometric pattern of the lines meeting at different points..the I coloured them in the rainbow colours(VIBGYOR)..the I made my own stencil using a scrap of cardboard..I coloured some texture white into black & I used it over the card to give it a nice dimension..Lasty I added the word mom to finish off the card..
Challenges entered:
Thanks for viewing..Do leave your thoughtful comments..

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Very artsy and colorful, Sidelle! The patterns that you created are fabulous and oh so eye-catching! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created an awesome BG on this one :) Thank you for sharing with CSCC !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! dig that stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing background! Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #2. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. unique BG...and wholesome its attractive card.Thanks for joining us at CSCC#2. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete